SPEEDSTER FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: SPEEDSTER FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/132184441227?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

speedster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Man, you need sunglasses on to look at that one!
They must have had green paint on sale pretty cheap... Just sayin' :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

I like it, but like the Big Bopper said, "I ain't got no money, honey!".

Some different color wheels and some pinstriping would tone it down. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

Car was originally built by the owner of Riker Motors in Whitier CA. I bought it from the survivors and re-conditioned it. The color is "Big Bad Green" as was used on AMC AMX;s the cars sold by Riker.

Mark, the car has white pinstriping, hard to see in this photo. It's a very nice car.

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Added a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-X7vVOK-Kk&feature=youtu.be

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

that's going green

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

What's the top speed? I like the green.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

Hi Tom,
Don't know what she will top out at, but it is definitely faster than any I,ve had before. It's probably faster than what my 22 yellow speedster is and it kept up with traffic on a local 4 lane highway which was in excess of 55 mph
When I get the nerve, I'll try and find out.

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:26 am:

THE CAR HAS SOLD

Thanks for the interest mtfca

Rod

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration