Windshield posts 1925

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Windshield posts 1925
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Model T windshield posts what I think are NOS. Thirty years age. $100.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

If anyone can use these windshield posts I will take any reasonable offer. I'm sure these have not been installed on a car as of yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

The price has been reduced to $60.00 postage is extra. I know someone out there can use these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Thomas;
Since I am already working with Dave Huson on his windshield posts (stantions), it would not be fair to him, if I bailed out on him. But if I can't work something out with Dave, then I will get back to you.
Paul in Tacoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Thanks Paul One thing going for me, I'm closer to you. I'm In Portland Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 09:20 am:

Thomas;
I sent you a PM. I want these windshield posts.
Paul in Tacoma

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration