WTB - Roadster Top Assembly 1923 - 1925

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Roadster Top Assembly 1923 - 1925
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:22 am:

Need a top assembly for a 1923 Roadster/Runabout. 1923 through 1925 will do as I have the slanted windshield.

What do you have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

If you don't mind the slight curve at the bottom of the main bow, a 26-27 top assembly will fit fine:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/753150.html?1494259582

I have no connection to the seller or listing, just pointing out the possibility. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Oops, I see you had an improved top assembly, but sold it - my bad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Check with Jack Daron - I believe he posted something about just finishing a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:13 am:

I have two sets,one of which is spoken for.Call me tomorrow,317-679-6624.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration