WTB Low Fin Radiator Cap - Brass

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Low Fin Radiator Cap - Brass
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

Need one in most any condition. Thanks, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 03:31 am:

Jerry, I passed on one last week. I think he was asking $20. If I remember correctly, the thread section was a little knocked about, but it was an original pressed cap with the low ears. I have no idea of postage costs on such a small item.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:19 am:

Allan, thank you kindly for the tip but I've got two separate fairly local offers. And by local I mean this continent. I did the calculations though. $20 for the cap $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 for shipping! Oh sorry $1,000,000,000,000,000,000.01. I was off. That's what happens when you count on fingers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Shipping would be more in the line of $20-25. I just shipped an electric tail light housing to Australia and that was about the cost. Maybe you should try those calculations again!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration