Bosch clip on distributor auto advance $175 plus shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch clip on distributor auto advance $175 plus shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:46 am:

Nice shape except for paint loss. Gear teeth look good. Includes spacer. The is the Model that uses centrifugal advance retard. It is used but I have no idea how much. The shaft does not have a lot of movement in the housing (slop). There are no breaks in the casting and even still has the end plug. The points are ok but might need a cleaning. I did not test the condenser. Some one has cut the upper part of the coil connection off. This will ship in a medium flat rate box. I can take Pay Pal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 09:47 am:

I am interested, but what was cut off?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:14 am:

The top part of the housing for the coil lead. It should stick up a bit more above the metal cup the lead slides into. It may have been broke off and was cleaned up at some point.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:15 am:

Mark sent you an email, I'll take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:18 am:

Sold payment pending. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:29 am:

Tony I sent you an email.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration