Trade a Bear Brand "boyco" style can for a Boyco can??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade a Bear Brand "boyco" style can for a Boyco can??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Does anyone happen to have any of the narrow Boyco cans that you might trade for the "Bear Brand" one that I have? Please send photos. I'd pay postage in both directions. I have access to US postal service at Babb, MT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Should mention dimensions ; 10 1/16" tall X 9 3/8" Wide and 2 3/4" thick. Has Brass knurled lid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 02:03 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 03:26 am:

Ross, I don't know if this will help in any way, but I just saw this on craigslist. Fred

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/6111071357.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Thanks Fred, have been in touch with him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration