Wtd window shade pull

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtd window shade pull
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

anyone know of a source for quality window shade pulls as used on many antique cars? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

I've searched, as I'm working on a car now that needs the "ball" type pull. It seems the only ones available now are the tassel type.

I'd sure like to know if you find any of the ones as pictured.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

plenty of tassel types out there. keep hoping someone can help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

I'm curious too, but don't know anyone. However, you are fortunate enough to have an original example...I would suggest taking it to a furniture upholster, I'll bet they would make you something to order...good luck !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 08:23 am:

so far no one wants to bother trying to make them. somebody somewhere can do them. just have to find them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration