WANTED: Depot Hack body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Depot Hack body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

Does anyone have a Depot Hack body they want to sell? I realize I can order a new one (--and wait 2-3 months) but before I do, if someone has one or knows of one for sale, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

anyone??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

I have 2 new speedster body's, for sale with cowls Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

Brent: For what is is worth Pleasantvill e Manufacturing in Dewittville, New York about a Depot Hack Body. I ordered one from them and so happens they had just fin9ished it and it was crated and shipped to California. I hAD TO TAKE A TRAILER AND DRIVE ABOUT 60 MILES TO PICK IT UP.
The crate was to big and could not be delivered to my door.
The one they make is out of Red Oak and spar varnish and looks great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

I understand that Pleasantville Manufacturing went out of business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

May be different owners but same company(?), they have ads here and on ebay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

What about Dan Hatch's pie wagon body would that do? Best part he doesn't live to far from you.

(Message edited by Jtt3 on May 14, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 04:22 am:

Email sent, Brent let me know. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 07:06 am:

Look at this I am not connected...

https://duluth.craigslist.org/pts/6127476761.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Thanks everyone. To fill in the blanks on this, I already have a "2 seater" vehicle, ...and now I am wanting to pull this Express body off the chassis and install a Hack body where I can haul more people. I guess I can always build another seat and install a post roof, but then again, the construction between the two is just not the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Call Phil Eyre in Michigan(my dad). He is parting one out with a pretty decent well constructed three seat body with a roof. Old construction probably in the 60's. His phone number in 269-964-9248

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Thanks Mark! Does it help me, -or hurt me if I name drop my good friend Gord Koll to your dad??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Good for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

https://albany.craigslist.org/atq/6131849461.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 09:12 am:

quote:

By D. R. Currier on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 08:48 pm:
https://albany.craigslist.org/atq/6131849461.html

Is it ready to ship now??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Why not just add a buckboard wagon seat in the bed
Search antique wagon parts online

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration