26, 27 wire wheels with hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26, 27 wire wheels with hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

I have perfect set of 5 that are white powder coated, they have been straightened, I took them off because I put buffalos on $1500
I will be in Nebraska in june if you want to pick them up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 07:36 pm:

opps email robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

even making the deal sweeter comes with 5 tires and tubes with brass caps on the rims bolt them on CAR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

All 5 rimes with Tires are firestone with approx 35 40 percent tread left except spare has 100 percent tread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Clemens on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 03:31 pm:

Sent you a PM Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 12:33 am:

bTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration