FOR SALE; LIKE NEW RUNNING BOARD TOOL BOX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; LIKE NEW RUNNING BOARD TOOL BOX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 07:35 am:

like new tool box, $60.00, This box look to be slightly longer than most. It measures 22" long, 9" wide and 7" high. I can not find a dent anywhere on the box. Note I do not have a key for it. I usually take tool boxes to antique shops to find a key. they usually have a large dish of keys and I always find a key to fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 07:36 am:

Tool Box;

tool box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 07:38 am:

shipping to be determined by address.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 08:54 am:

Dave I'm interested in the box. I did'nt want to call you to early. I'll call you in a few hours. Thank you! Tim 216-447-0437

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 10:00 am:

If Tim doesn't take it, I will. Put me on a list for any future tool boxes Dave, maybe alittle taller. Thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

John, I have more. I will send you the dimensions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:10 am:

Tool Box is boxed and ready for shipment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:52 am:

Very much interested in one, too. Could you pm me should you have any extras? Many thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Wells on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Dave, I would also be interested if you still have an left that are in nice shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 09:54 am:

Brooks and Dennis please check with me next week I will have more time and can post some pictures. I think I have 6 boxes left and one or two are pretty nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 03:37 am:

Three Tool Boxes all went out today, I still have 5 or 6 left, Price reduction. Please walk ins only. Two of the boxes that left today were with happy walk ins. Come take look, they will be at a reduced price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Wells on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Dave, I am still interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 10:05 am:

I have 3-4 Running board boxes, Send me an e-mail for pictures and price, Thanks, Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration