Hauling Wanted -- Harrisburg PA to Albany NY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hauling Wanted -- Harrisburg PA to Albany NY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 08:56 am:

As the subject says, I am looking into how I can get a T from the Harrisburg, PA area up to Albany, NY. Not ready to commit yet because I'm looking into if I can get a trailer and do it myself, but if one of you can do it for me that makes my life a lot easier.

Thanks, guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Scott,

That is a short regional trip of a little over 300 miles.

It is a " turnaround trip " - the unloaded miles will be equal to or greater than the loaded miles.

If you can't go after it yourself with a trailer - find someone at the pickup or drop off location to hire.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration