1925 SPEEDSTER FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 SPEEDSTER FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Cunningham on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

Boattail style with wood body, BB Rajo O/H valve head, Winfield S carburetor, drilled Model A crank, A rods, oil pump, oil pan sump, large drum Ruckstell, Rocky Mountain brakes, powder-coated wire wheels, VW steering gear and distributor, 12 volt alternator, safety hubs, car cover. Included: several boxes of new and used T parts and tools including a '25 block with crank, cam, rods and pistons; a '26 block; a spare starter; a new Dan McEachern aluminum cam gear; 8 new pan gaskets; a new Rajo head gasket and a Datsun distributor that supposedly can be adapted to fire 8 plugs in the Rajo. $9500.00.
View additional pictures at NWVS.org and link to Event Photos>Site Pages>a Speedster Photo Gallery. Click on car #107 under Alphabetic Index. Contact Jim at sly.bacon@comcast.net.1925 T Speedater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

I know & have run along with this speedster - this car is a "runner" and is a whole lotta' bang for the bucks !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Good luck building one for that price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

Smokin' deal. Should not last long at that price. 4K worth of cylinder head, 1500 in wheels, thousands in the engine. 2K or better for the Ruckstell. You could part it out for more than the asking price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Jim and Patty have many 200 mile enduros on this car updated through the years it is a reliable and very good running speedster it will be missed mostly because I wont have Pattys map reading skills to follow when mine falls asleep. All kidding aside who ever buys this is getting a bargain good luck Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 07:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 08:24 am:

VERY tempting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

Very cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Time to "bump' this ad up !!!

Really a nice car, Folks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Here's a shortcut for all the photos:

http://www.nwvs.org/CarPhotos/107/107.shtml

Vrooom Vvvvrooooooom!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

It is a great car. I've played navigator in it as well as touring and competing with Jim & Patty over the last 20+ years. It's a strong, solid, reliable performer that runs fine on every start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:57 am:

I hope this car stays on the west coast and the person that buys it will run the car in the NWVSC events. I also have run with Jim in my Number 28 car and Number 48. We always have a good time trying to get to the finish line the winner.
Tom Elliott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Cunningham on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:16 am:

Bump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:53 am:

Is the rubber chicken included?
Keep it long enough to come to Portland for the Labor Day Endurance Run that I'm putting on this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 12:17 am:

Jim,

I sent you an email last week regarding wanting to look at your speedster. I am looking for one while I finish my new one. Drop me a line if we can work out a time to check it out.

thnx

brasscarguy@gmail.com(Seattle)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Cunningham on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Cunningham on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

Sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

Yeah Jim !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration