Running board tire carrier

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Running board tire carrier
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

I have several RB tire carriers made up ,for sale. These fit 15-25 roadster/tourings .$75 each plus S&H. jackdaron@aol.com or cell 317-679-6624.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

Jack - Is there any way you can post some pics? Or send them to me @ brookssaintives at AOL dot com? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Here's what they look like, they work great!

pic1

pic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

Thanks Mark.I have a picture or two,but it takes me forever to find them.I had been out since the week after Chickasha,just now got back to making some more. Can't keep up with top bows and tire carriers.On a positive note we have plenty Hassler bolts ready to go.I even have one left-hand Ruckstall shifter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:10 am:

Jack, I sent you a PM regarding the shifter, please check your email or spam folder for it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration