FOR SALE - CHAMPION SERVICE STATION SPARK PLUG CLEANER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE - CHAMPION SERVICE STATION SPARK PLUG CLEANER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Asking $150 plus shipping for boxed weight of 12 pounds 10 ounces from zip code 95670. I have included a new power cord to replace the frayed original one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Jay - I have one just like it. It's a tester, not a cleaner. You hook it up to an air source set to the same pressure as your engine's compression. Then test the plug and watch it in the mirror to see how well the plug sparks under pressure. It's a very handy tool. I use mine to test old plugs all the time. I'm sure someone would be glad to have it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

I had one as well had several adapters to fit many plugs got self treating shocks if one not careful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration