For Sale Original all brass honeycomb radiator may be NOS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Original all brass honeycomb radiator may be NOS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike silvera on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 11:35 pm:

this is a aftermarket all brass model t made by a aftermarket Co. back around 1915? I guess. It has no ford script as the Co. would infringe on Fords trademark. It was originally owned by the Harrahs car collection at least 50 years ago. no dents, dings. I looked down inside with a flashlight and looks that it may be NOS, never used. Asking $3,000. contact durocar@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Afternoon,

Saw your add on the HCCA site, was wondering what FIAT the radiator you have came off? I picked up the body off of Bill Evans that was on one FIAT/Popes.

My cell is 707.704.0277

Thanks,

Doug

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration