ATTENTION: Homecoming swap meet vendor's / visitors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ATTENTION: Homecoming swap meet vendor's / visitors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 05:40 am:

I plan on attending the Richmond In. Homecoming show on June 3rd. and will be looking for at least 1 curved, cast "T" strip used between the rear and side body panels on a 1924 Runabout Roadster.
I also hope to find 3 more 1926-27, 21" wire wheels in very good condition. These wheels need to be within 1/8" of being straight.
If you have either of these items or have questions about them please call me at 812-449-5255.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 10:58 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration