FOR SALE; CAM SHAFTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; CAM SHAFTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Used Cam Shafts (some reground} $25.00. WALK INS ONLY: I have run out of space on the shelf were I store my cam shafts and need to thin them down some. Walks in can bring their own mikes or I will furnish them one and they can spend as much time as they wish to mike the cams. There are both the earlier short front bearings and the later longer bearing types. Good fitting bearings will be furnished with all cams. In fact many still have good bearings already on them. You can spend as much time as you wish fitting bearings to the cam shaft you choose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Cam Shafts (There are more than what is in this picture. Your choice

cams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Cam Shafts (There are more than what is in this picture. Your choice

cams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 06:28 am:

Dave, I found a good way to store cams is a plastic milk crate in the shelf. I just stuff them through the holes. It makes it easy to remove/replace them when looking for a likely candidate.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration