WTB crack free 1915 Canadian block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB crack free 1915 Canadian block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

WTB crack free 1915 Canadian block. bhealey(at)northland.net or 315-5two5-1646, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

There was a few early years that canada, chiseled the made in use off the blocks so usa block would work if that was done to it, hope this helps, from what i have seen through the years. It was not till later years they had Canada on them? I could be wrong?
Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

You are correct Joe. The block I'm replacing had the made in USA ground off. Looking for the same with serial number that starts with C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:09 am:

I think it might have been Gene French that advertised some Canadian blocks here not too awfully long ago. Maybe contact him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:12 am:

BTW, I am looking for a 24-25 Canadian block and head

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Brian, I have three 15 USA blocks in the barn, you would have to re serial number them? I have stamps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Buhler - Kelowna BC on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

I have many blocks stripped. I recorded serial numbers and did a basic condition check of each. I can send pictures of a chosen one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration