Loading for Luray

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Loading for Luray
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 04:33 pm:

I am loading up for Luray: 1912 Pie wagon body, NOS 24/25 front fenders, NOS 23/25 Sedan rear fenders, 2PC Drive shaft tube with ball, 13/14 rear end housings, 2 PC Floating Transmission shafts, Stevens Front Axle tooling and inserts, Dealer keyboard, 21" used tires, 21"wheels, 21"rims. Lots of other stuff. See you all there. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Can't wait to rummage through your stuff, Dan! LOL! Look forward to seeing you here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Lowery on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

I'm interested in the 24/25 front fenders, interested in selling them before Luray? 330-858-2880

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Do not want to ship. You pickup in Luray or here. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

Dan
Where do you live? Address not to be found on the Fprum, Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Lowery on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 03:53 pm:

I'll pick up, call me or I'll call you. 330-858-2880

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

Zip 35173

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration