For Sale - Phinney-Walker dash clock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Phinney-Walker dash clock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

I have a Phinney-Walker keyless clock (rim wind) for sale. Originally it had a tapered back edge that someone cut off for a flat mount. Some type of mounting flange would have to be made for this one. It really cleaned up nice with the brass rim and nickel plated case that has minimal wear through. The dial has some spots but is in pretty decent shape and the glass is good. It runs but loses time so it probably needs a good cleaning. $125.00 shipped in the US. PM me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

Message sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frits Hansen on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 03:05 am:

Hi
If you still have the clock, I'm interested in buying it.
It must be sent to Denmark and I have a paypal account.
Frits

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:20 am:

The clock sold pending the transaction. Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration