For Sale : Ford Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale : Ford Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Older restoration, not a mint condition show car. Scores a 6 or 7 out of 10. Located in OH. Has a Ruckstell. Good and even engine compression. Runs on mag. Paint condition good (car needs wash in photos). Car sat in heated garage for 10 years after the previous owner's passing. Two previous owners known. Backrest needs repair or replacement then you can use and enjoy as it, or restore/upgrade to a higher standard. $7500 WITHOUT Title. Sale WITH Title possible. Send a PM for more info.

(Message edited by m2m on May 13, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

Nice deal and cool car. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Where is it located?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Kilbury on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

Where is this located?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

Location is mentioned above. OH, USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Outside of Tiffin Ohio. I know this place!! LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

This personal quote is on Constantine's profile page:
"A roadtrip is not an adventure unless success is unlikely, and disaster is a real possibility"

I've got to tell you all a little story;

A good friend, Tom Martinez from southern CA, called into "Car Talk" many years ago to tell about a road trip in his MGA. On the trip, the radiator hose blew, he had three flat tires, the windshield wipers refused to work, the brake pedal sank to the floor, the ignition points broke, he bottomed out and nearly lost all the oil. . . But he made it home. He and his girlfriend.

The moral of the story? Had he done the trip in a Honda or Toyota, it would have been uneventful and the car perfectly reliable. And he would have forgotten all about it in short order. But because of all the adversity he encountered and had to overcome, one problem at a time, it became an adventure. An adventure he told the world on "Car Talk" and an adventure that got told on a Model T website thirty years later.

Happy Motoring. But not too happy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

May i ask of what year is this car ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Buhler - Kelowna BC on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 11:35 pm:

Hello Constantine, this is the car that I have wanted for many years. How may I talk with you tomorrow Sunday May 14? I live in Kelowna B.C. My cell phone number is (250) 469-2627. I have been involved with Model Ts since 1975 and have yet to have one that I can drive.
Ken Buhler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 06:26 am:

Mike, I think it's a '19 or a '20 maybe. Looks just like my '20, right down ironically to the incorrect turtledeck handles, I think that style was up to '18, this car has below axle wishbone so it should be at least a '19.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 06:34 am:

21&up engine mount.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 09:29 am:

It is a 22, Have known the car for many years, been on many tours with it, an older friend Whitey Best owned it for many years then then some one wanted it more than Whitey so it left to another good home, it runs like a scalled dog, has high compression pistons in it. Hope this helps. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Nice car good price. Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Tim W. -- Those look like the flat, stamped handles to me, which are correct for a '19-'22.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Mike..yep, you're right! I didn't look close enough! It'll be a nice car for someone! I love my '20, even WITH the wrong lid handles! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Nice Runabout. If I needed another... :-)
I'm appreciating the interior shot of the '22 trunk.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration