Brand new Sherman head for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brand new Sherman head for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

I made the decision not to put this on my car because my motor is tired. This is a brand new head, 8:1 compression, new head gasket, and new plugs. The head is in fantastic shape. This thing deserves to be on a speedster.
$600 plus shipping.
Call Daniel
831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

$575 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 11:36 am:

$550

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:47 am:

If anyone has a "scrap" SHERMAN head I would/could be interested, for obvious reasons.
Thank you, Paul SHERMAN in Tacoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration