Wanted: High Head w/ Made in Canada

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: High Head w/ Made in Canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

I would like to find a good High head that has Made In Canada on it for my Canadian built car. The closer to the east coast (NY) the better for shipping or pick up.

If you have two heads, even better, as one would be for a future build.

If someone is going to Luray, I may be able to have friends pick it up, I would pay in advance electronically if that suits you.

crazydart400 AT yahoo DOT com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Chad if you have not found one yet I know there is one in my pile out in the barn, I am going to Richmond and hershey in the fall if that helps. Joe 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Chad if you have not found one yet I know there is one in my pile out in the barn, I am going to Richmond and hershey in the fall if that helps. Joe 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

Chad, I have one in Maryland.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration