For Sale - Dash clock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Dash clock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

This is a dash mount clock with no manufacturer name. The works are almost the same as the Phinney-Walker clock that I just sold yesterday. This clock is nickel plated brass with very minimal wear through. I lightly oiled it and it runs and keeps almost perfect time but I would recommend getting it cleaned just because of its age. The 3 1/4" dial is painted with a couple of chips near the middle but in overall very good shape and the glass is nice. I don't have a mount for this one so that will be up to you to decide how to place it. $110.00 shipped. PM me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

$90.00 shipped if anyone is interested.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration