USED TOP (off 1913 Touring) for sale, with Roll up Rear Curtain - WILL BRING TO LURAY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: USED TOP (off 1913 Touring) for sale, with Roll up Rear Curtain - WILL BRING TO LURAY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 09:05 am:

*NOTE: THIS IS THE SAME LISTING AS THE ONE I POSTED YESTERDAY AS A "ONE MAN TOP"* I am re-posting because of my total "Senior moment" in the incorrect title!

I have a used top that came off my 1913 Touring that I have for sale. It was installed on my car back in the 1970's and is the canvas material which was so common on restorations back then. It is water tight and does not leak, but it definitely has some wear marks. It has snaps that hold the top to the side of the bows rather than the standard Ford 9/16 tacks. These will need some minor repair but they do not effect the Top performance. All that is for sale is the top, rear curtain and welting. There are not irons, bows, pads or bow liners.

This is a great top for an original car that you don't want to restore. It will blend right in and work great!

Price is $125 FIRM. If you're coming to Luray, I will bring it down. I will be there Thursday and Friday only. I don't have a vendor space so let me know and we can arrange to meet. Attached is a photo of the top when it was installed on my 1913.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

The Top is sold. Thank you MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration