Wanted Ruckstell and Rocky mtn brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Ruckstell and Rocky mtn brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Looking for a Ruckstell for a 26 (large brake drum)

Dave Eddie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Try calling Bill Kerndt 563 380-6230
I bought one from him last year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

I have a couple big drum Ruckstells. One has 3:1 gears and is a fairly recent rebuild, one is as I bought it. I see you are in BC, dunno which side or how high or low but I am in western Montana south of Lethbridge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois,Aldergrove BC,Can. on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Dave, try to get in touch with Jack Cross in Merit. He has a lot of T stuff.
He is going to be at the Abbotsford swap meet on June 28

1 (250) 525-0983
jcross83@telus.net

Regards, PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Thanks for the leads guys,...i will pursue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Thanks for the leads guys,...i will pursue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

Dave Eddie; I have six ruckstells I can do both big drum and small drum. I may be able to deliver to Wenatchee Washington but no for awhile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

Hello Dave I sent you a PM

Thanks again Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration