For Sale 1926 Fordor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1926 Fordor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

I have own the Fordor 12 years Engine rebuilt 4 years ago high compression piston chevy valves kevlar bands rebuilt rear end coil doctors coils runs on mag call Scott 262-930-5725

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Asking 9500.00 Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

Profile shows Nebo, NC.

Looks like a nice car at a fair price! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Nice looking car. Very nice. Worth every dollar. Can't build them for that. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Scott, pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

I forgot to list it has 400 clutch and rocky mountain brakes and it has been on the winter tour in fl since 2009 Thank Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

We have ridden in this car on 3 Florida Tours, and I must say it runs and rides very well, and is very dependable. If you are considering buying a Fordor Sedan, this one is well worth checking out. Just my opinion, YMMV.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 07:32 am:

Bump in

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration