Wanted: 1911 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1911 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:59 am:

I'm interested in an unrestored or old restoration 1910 or 1911 Model T Touring with original engine, original interior and brass. I'm not looking for a fully restored car (too expensive) but a car with patina that is a preservation candidate. Call my cell if you have one that you haven't run in a while or if you know of an older gent who does. 586-651-5760

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:45 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 07:58 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 05:53 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 07:49 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

hello Bill the auction on july 8th in Grand Forks Randys 11 is nice he also had 2 1910 tourings one he was working on. Might be something there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

That is a nice one, be aggressive if you want it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Too restored for me, and the 10's are too much of a project! I know I'm searching for a needle in a haystack, but I'm looking for something in between. Old restoration or fairly original but not in need of a frame off restoration. But thanks for the heads up fellas! I'm sure that '11 will go for over 30K!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Bill must have a specific car in mind and the current owner just isn't getting the hints. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 08:03 am:

Bill, at the Driscoll auction there is also an 11 Touring project. Ser.# 84688. One picture of it in the auction bill. No fenders on it but they indicate there will be parts to finish it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Rick, can you give me more information on that auction? Is that the one in Grand Forks on July 8?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

I'm not a huge "green color" fan but this car is absolutely gorgeous. I'm thinking BREWSTER GREEN maybe, does anyone know the exact color ??? I've got a solid mint condition 1914 Roadster I'd like to paint this color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

John, seems like "Brewster Green" is up for a lot of interpretations. Technically, to read the encyclopedia, it's supposedly so dark it's practically black. Kinda like the dark blue is supposed to be. It's evolved somewhat differently over the years for sure. As for your mint '14 Roadster...as they say, "it's your car", but I'd leave it black as it was intended to be from ol' Henry! Just my two cents.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

Bill, its actually in East Grand Forks, MN on July 8. The auction is listed on midwestauctions.com/shuster.
I have no connection to the auction or the family but did see the restored 11 Touring at an AACA Regional meeting in 2013 in Grand Forks, ND. Beautiful Model T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration