Need vehicle shipping quote

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need vehicle shipping quote
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 10:40 am:

I am looking to buy a TT and need to know what it will cost to ship it from San Jose Ca to Austin Tx . But there is more to it then that . wpgoble@hotmail 512 234 0243 regards Perry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Call freighter Jim... truly awesome guy... he has transported many of my cars... and a gondola to boot!

http://www.trulyvintagetrailers.citymax.com/model-t-transport.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Perry,

Thanks for the phone call.

A TT truck with the cab & bed off is going to be cost prohibitive to ship 1700 miles - particularly if the Seller will not assist with loading.

It is customary for the Seller to load out a pick up and the Buyer to unload at drop off - particularly when there is a separate cab and bed involved.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

Hi Perry, I've used Jim's services in the past but because of transport scheduling, I used Bill Squires (Bills Auto Works) instead. Best decision ever made and he has top notch equipment. I also had a "TT" shipped from Austin TX to Greenville WI. Couldn't begin to say enough kind words about how Bill operates, he comes highly recommended by many. Contact: ph.216-832-8697 OR billsautoworks@aol.com BTW: Bill Squires will transport all my cars from now on, use this guy once and you'll be convinced, definitely takes a lot of pride in what he does.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Robert,

One of my favorite images ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Thanks for the information guys . Perry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Perry,

There is a 1925 TT Wooden Cab for sale Iola, Kansas that would be closer to you:

@ http://www.modelthaven.com/cars-pre/1925-tt-wooden-cab/category/163

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 07:31 am:

Thank you John for the referral, it was great meeting you & your wife & of course bringing your new toy up to you.
I have to make a correction though, you left out a number in my email adr. It is billsautoworks1@aol.com. I wouldn't want the gentleman to think I wasn't returning his mail ( I return ALL calls & messages)
At this time, I already have two waiting on the west coast coming back to the east & am always booked well in advance, however I would be glad to give you a price quote & discuss your transport with you Sir.
It is not my job to tell you what vehicle to buy & where to buy it from, just to provide the highest quality service in transporting it to you!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration