For Sale N.O.S. Rear emergency brake cam busgings 1909-25

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale N.O.S. Rear emergency brake cam busgings 1909-25
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

These are New Old Stock emergency brake cam bushings for the 1909-25
note the picture on the right is a re pro
the originals are a bit longer than re pro's and nice and round
the re pro's retail at 2.80 a pair
these are 2.50 a pair plus actual 1st class postage or actual priority mail your choice
modelt2001@comcast.net
815-633-7244
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Bob, please sign me up for two pairs, let me know the total due and I will send payment to your Paypal ID, thanks!

Oops, should have added, a small Priority Mail box is fine for shipping. :-)

Mark Strange

(Message edited by cudaman on May 15, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

Mark, pm sent, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Got it, payment sent, thanks Bob! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:55 am:

How many do you have, and how much for all of them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Hello Bob,

I would like 6 pair please. PM me with the paypal info and it will be done.

Thanks,

Evan in Paso

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:31 am:

The rush is on! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Bob, I'll take a pair as well. Malory

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Evan please e mail complete name and address to figure postage to
modelt2001@comcast.net
Mallory yours will go in the mail tomorrow, Bob
thanks guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

Thank you guys selling like crazy, still have quite a few, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Bob, I'll Take 4 pair. Please add to my pile.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Will do, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 01:53 am:

Robert, if you have any left, I'll take two pair. I'll PM you my address. Whatever shipping you decide will be fine. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 01:58 am:

Robert, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 08:32 am:

got it David sent you a pm Bob
still have quite a few but going fast

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Bob: Hi From Iowa! I would take 5 pair of the bushes if available? I would take 10 pr if available, but do not want to be a hog as many of us prob need them? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

I have plenty, Bob
John sent you a pm, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 01:25 am:

Bob, can you PM me your mailing address? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Bob's Antique Auto Parts
7826 Forest Hills Rd
Loves Park Il 61111
815-633-7244
thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Bob,
Sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

about 60 pair left going fast, if you have purchased some please make payment as I have 15 tickets on the counter waiting, thank you forum, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration