1927 touring for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 touring for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

This is a 1927,built late in the year. It was a Arizona car and has very little rust. It was taken apart to restore years ago and left. I purchased it that way. I reassembled it and made sure everything was correct for the year. Everything is there and useable. The wire wheels are in great shape. the tires are older but never ran with no cracking. Starts runs and drives. this is a great start for a restoration. it does have a good title. car is located in Julian N.C. And can be delivered to Luray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

More photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

I'm sorry I forgot to list the price, 4800.00$

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Don is this car still for sale? I sent you a PM. My buddy has been bitten by the T Bug and would love to get this touring.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration