Very old white tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Very old white tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 11:52 pm:

Is there a market for very old chalking white smoothies, I have 5 of them. Just the tires but I could be talked into the rims. The spokes are worthless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:02 am:

Mark,

Are these some of the all whites that were used on some of the Disney displays? They look like some of the Bobby Babcock mobile displays he made for Disney.

By any chance are you heading up to Auburn for the T swapmeet?

brasscarguy@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Tires are universal made in Elizabeth pa
Size is 3 1/2 30
Sorry my private email is not currently working
I can receive but not reply

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Hi mark, what are you asking for the tires? Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration