Totally Rebuilt NH Carburetors for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Totally Rebuilt NH Carburetors for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:50 am:

I have totally rebuilt NH carbs for sale. All have a new spray nozzle, New needle and seat, new choke spring, and a sharpened spray needle as well as any other part that needed replaced. The plugs were drilled out and passages cleaned, then replugged. Cleaned in an ultrasonic tank, floats tested and of course new gaskets and siliconized engine paint. $145 includes shipping in lower 48 states. Does not include ujoint and above for the swivel type needle. Please PM me and tell me what you need as far as long or short control arms, drain location, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Tom,
Are you polishing the float seat needle as well? I have had a lot of problems with those that were not. Please send me an email with photos of the carb. DSnell@Mavericklsco.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Thanks yes I polish the float needle on my jewelers lathe. Then give them a friendly tap to seat them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

Tom,
I would need one for 1924 without the swivel. Can you send photos? DSnell@Mavericklsco.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

I like see interior shot of the carb
Like get on rebuilt my my not the best shape

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 07:17 am:

Thanks for the interest. I have sold all 4 that I had ready.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 11:09 am:

See!! I've been telling people for several years that someone could make a business out of just doing a quality rebuild on NH's.

Keep it up, Tom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

Thank you Stan. Most of the tricks I know I learned from your old posts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration