FS cast iron tail light bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS cast iron tail light bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Cast iron or steel oil lamp and licence plate bracket. This should clean up with a bead or sand blasting $20.00 plus cost postage. It should go in a flat rate box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Cannot tell from the picture, is this for roadster with vertical attachment or touring with horizontal attachment under the deck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

Above bracket for a Runabout - '17 to somewhere around '20 - '22, I believe. Sometime around or after that, Ford put out a pressed steel version.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

Yes it mounts the the back of a roadster. I also have the Pressed steel one, the same mounting as this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

I'll take it, give me an address and ill send pmt, + shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

Still for sale? Give me an address and I will send payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 01:35 am:

Hello, anyone home?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Send Tom a PM if you have not or his son Scott, see;
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/754171.html?1495724032

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration