Hall scott (ruckstell) FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hall scott (ruckstell) FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

I have a early Hall Scott rear axle that have 12 rivet passenger side axle housing. This will go nicely with a 1913 model T. It has the correct drive line and enclosed spool. This rear axle is in nice shape and I can sent pictures to your E-mail. I will be headed to Boise Idaho around the end of the month of May, and will deliver to that area. Let me know if you would like to hear more about this axle. It has standard gear ratio.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration