Charging magnets the wrong way now what do I do

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Charging magnets the wrong way now what do I do
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

ok I had a grey hair moment when charging the magnets i did it by placing the magneto on the magnets on the flywheel and I was to put it north to south on the magnets but i some how got it north to north and south to south what have i done and can i fix it easy as it,s all together now it was a new magneto can i run it like this or do i have to start over and take it all out thanks for the help Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Does this help,

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/442663.html?1399475916

or am I in the wrong pew?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration