Wanted Battery box cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Battery box cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 11:18 pm:

Looking for a nice original battery box cover with the rounded corners

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 07:41 am:

I'm assuming you bought one of Larry's reproduction boxes. I have a reproduction cover with rounded corners for sale but it will not fit Larry's box. But you can have a box made for it easy enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 10:36 am:

I did. The box is a great addition to the car. Larry does make nice parts.I already found an original access door,
Now I need to find the top. Would you have a source that could make one, if I needed to go that route

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration