FOR SALE; 26 TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 26 TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 02:03 am:

26 Transmission Brake 'Drum #16: $155.00 No cracks or repairs found. All lug shoes in place. Tight rivets. Note a new one costs as high as $700.00, Do you really want to spend that much when a good used one like this one will last you as long as you drive your T. Please include "$24.98 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 02:05 am:

26 wide brake drum #16. Please refer to the number 16 if ordering this item.

Trani #16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Dave, if no cracks and tight rivets, I'll take it. Address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

Still for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 03:24 am:

Dale I have your name on the brake drum. Its a good one. I guess my Email did not get to you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration