WTB...Winfield model N carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB...Winfield model N carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Long shot...have a couple of Los Angeles produced Miller/Masters (barrel throat) and some later Miller stuff for possible part trade

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Bump...anyone interested in a trade?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:44 am:

Model N...? I've never come across a model N before. Now H, V, M, S, and SR are the relatively common models. Perhaps a description of a model N would help your search.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

Not a project for the faint of heart but very doable. Size D

a

b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Thank you Layden.

Kevin, the Model N is an odd ball to say the least, it is full of a series of interesting Mr. Ed thoughts, which is why I am trying to find one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

I have seen a couple of those before. They are not in the any of the Winfield catalogs that I have, and I was under the impression that they were specials for racing only.

Learn sumpin new everyday... Model N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

Here is a pic of one I saved from the forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Sheer curiosity, has anyone done a Ed patent search?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration