1927 TT For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 TT For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

1927 Closed Cab TT. Everything but the bed is painted and ready to go. New tires, and upholstery. The bed is a Ford flat bed with sides for a grain box. Also includes a Ruckstell. Does not include an engine and transmission. I do not know the gear ratio for the rear end. $3,500 I can email or text you pictures. Please call 712-301-7172 if you have any questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

Ned,

Is this located in Des Moines, IA ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

This is located in Sioux City, Iowa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 07:48 am:

Ned,
I sent you a PM.
Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 08:14 am:

Ned,
I did as well. Thanks

Is the Ruckstell loose or on the truck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 09:52 am:

It is loose and taken apart. I'll be getting pictures sent out later today. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Ned,
Still standing by for a response from you. I did PM you on Tuesday.
Thanks,
Randy
920-420-6359 (cell)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Sorry for the delay in getting pictures sent to people. I sent them to everyone who had emailed me and now have the pictures ready to go to anyone who would like to see them.

If you have any questions please give me a call at 712-301-7172

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration