ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE EAST TO WEST

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE EAST TO WEST
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I will have ANOTHER transport spot available out to the West Coast. Seems like I am doing one of these a month now!

I can load almost anywhere in the Eastern third of the country & Ideally I would now like to deliver in Washington, Oregon or possibly Northern California. I would also not be against taking two shorter transports to get me out there. Let me know what you have & I will do my best to make it work.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer.

This trip will start out around the 10th-13th of June depending on where I am starting from.

I have over 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 34 years. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of references from others who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

This will be the only open route I will have until after the 4th of July holiday, as I am booked 100% until then with very few breaks in between.

Give me a call or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

The 67 MG is the one I brought back from the West Coast last time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Hello Everyone,

Thee first half of this route has been filled!!

I am now available from Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Colorado out to Washington, Oregon, possibly Idaho or Northern California

This is the ONLY spot left on this 10,000 mile lap of the country. Not afraid to deadhead some, as long as I keep pointed in a mainly west direction.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Bill,

I have 5 Budd wire wheels, hubs and spare tire carrier in Helena Montana. I live in Seattle and if you were coming somewhere between the Canadian border and Portland that would work for me.

Give me a shout.

thnx

brasscarguy@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 07:37 am:

Hello Sir,
Thank you for the inquiry. As soon as I have confirmed a vehicle for that one available leg of the journey, I will let you know.

For everyone else, as of June 1st I still have an ENCLOSED transport spot available on or about June 13th, from Kansas or surrounding states up to Oregon, Washington or Possibly Idaho, Northern California

Give me a call/email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Hello Everyone,

This trip has changed since I have now booked a transport from Kansas to the Las Vegas area.

I will now be available for enclosed transport from the Las Vegas area up to Oregon or Northern California.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-haul ing-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Thank You Everyone!

All spots have been filled!

I may have one or two spots open mid to late July, but for the most part I am booked solid till August 1st.

I will still be available to quote prices, offer advise about transporting, as well as giving contact information for a few other QUALITY transporters I feel comfortable recommending

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration