T wish list...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T wish list...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:38 am:

If you are needing a few extra summer spending cash, I'll be happy to help if you have any of the below...

Dual carb & intake setup OR a second Winfield 4V

Throttle arm lever for my current 4V Winfield

Bolt-in ready & complete CCW mag. Prefer Bosch

Swivel gear for Stewart speedo that will fit wheel great of 60T 8P

'19 Touring top boot

PTO/side shaft adapter for Warford trans. The blockage plate measures 6.25x5 with a six bolt pattern for reference.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

And to clarify, looking for a high tension mag.
Looking forward in hearing from someone who can help me out for the above items :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

The throttle arm should be easy to make. As far as another 4v, they aren't that uncommon. I just sent one off in fact.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 09:37 am:

I could rig something up i know for the arm but always worth asking :-) Trying to be proactive on items I know I'll need so I'm not scrambling for when i actually need for application.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

So you got anything to trade for an arm?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

Still on the hunt if anyone can help out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Still hunting in Nashville!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

The Winfield throttle arm has been found and in talks for the Bosch Mag. Thank you MTFCA. If you are willing to sell any off the other I'm looking for keep me In mind.

I've attached a link for the PTO unit I am looking for for my T truck.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/481616.html?1411740502

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration