FOR SALE; NICE COIL BOX AND LID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; NICE COIL BOX AND LID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

Coil box and lid: $98.00. I noticed when I was taking pictures of the box that one of the porcelains and bolt were missing. These will be replaced before shipping. Note coil boxes as good as this one are as high as $299.35 in the catalogs. I may be wrong but I think that maybe someone has put new wood in this one. Please include $25.00 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

Coil Box:

front of coil box

side of coil box

back of coil box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

Coil Box:

Coil Box Front

Coil Box Side

coil box back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 01:39 am:

Price Reduction Now asking $49.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 08:56 am:

I will take it. PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

Dave not following you got a rebiuldable box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 01:09 am:

Bob I promised the one in the picture to Rick but I have more not as nice as that one. I try and send you some pictures tomorrow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration