1911-12 horn for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911-12 horn for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 02:59 am:

This is a nonpareil horn. It's in decent shape. It could probably easily be restored, or used on a driver quality car. Most of the imperfections are close to the openings. The twists look pretty clean, the horn sounds nicely.
$250 plus shipping
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

$225

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

$200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

$175

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

$150

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

$125 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Bailey on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 05:17 am:

hi are you happy to ship overseas ?, I live in Ireland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:55 am:

Yes, I would ship overseas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Daniel, did you get my email yesterday ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

if its not sold, i will take it.

thanks
stu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Bailey on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

I have sent you a message regarding the advertised horn . hope you have received it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

Hello all. The horn has been sold. Thank you for your inquiries.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration