1927 Fordor for Sale. Will deliver to Richmond.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 Fordor for Sale. Will deliver to Richmond.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

This is November 26 car some would even call it a 27 but title says 1926 very clean no rust one family owned car believed to be very low mileage car factory original coils all restored to factory specs, original generator newly restored to original condition vaporizer has been restored to original condition along with the intake door operate amazingly well fun to drive car very nice mostly original condition with on repaint years ago I love the car but am just to big to fit in it. Asking $9000.00 . The car will be in Richmond on Saturday for the homecoming. I am listing this for a friend. All inquires should be asked of him. Hi name us Tom Miller 614-207-2310.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

Brent, for those who haven't met you, how tall are you and what do you weigh? Need to figure out how big is "too" big! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Mark, the car owner wrote this add. I believe he is about 6'3 and about 250 lbs. I am 6' and right at 200 and have no problem driving this car. In fact in bigger in the front seat than my 27 Touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

Thanks, Brent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

I am 6'8 and they are hard to drive for me. I have a 27 roadster that my wife drives and I have a rough old 26 roadster pick up and the seat is modified so I have extra room. My 26 coupe I had to take the package tray out like my Model A coupe. Cramped they are but fun. Nice car hope it sells quick. Wish it was mine..... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 07:37 am:

I'm 5'-10" and 250ish and have no problems driving my Fordor, but I did add a folding steering wheel (aka fat mans wheel) to have easier access to enter the drivers side door. Not needed if you don't mind getting in on the passenger side like most of the Ts...

You should add a few more pictures, that looks like a decent car for the money, especially with the wire wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:02 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Bbtt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration