23 turtle deck for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 23 turtle deck for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

My peddlers box is almost done,
so my turtle deck is up for sale.
It does not have the lock mechanism
$350.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 06:26 am:

I guess I'm asking to much. Anyone interested send me a pm with an offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

I would love to have it but I am a little afraid of the shipping cost as I am on the West coast. Would you be willing to crate it and take it to Fastenal, they have a third party shipping program that is reasonable
Thanks Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Back up for sale, but local pick up only. Shipping cost would be too high and I would rather people see what they are buying first hand. It's in good shape but does need work. PM me for more pics. Price dropped to $300.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Niel, I bought a turtle deck that was rusty and had dents for $400 a while back. I'd say your prices is right...maybe a little low.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

Neil, I would take it if I could figure out how to get it to NC. I guess you checked on shipping and it was just to high.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Neil I sent one by bus and it was $75 dollars, you may want to check

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

TTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration