TT Driveline parts Warford? And TT Ruckstell Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT Driveline parts Warford? And TT Ruckstell Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

I have for sale a Shortened TT driveline and radius rods.60" flange to ball, 53" flange to radius rod front mounting hole. Radius rods are 59 3/4" Center to Center of mounting holes. TT drive shaft 56"
Also just tore down a TT Ruckstell/ Hall Scott Rear end. All the part's in this look nice with plenty of goo gear oil all over them.
Driveline- 120.00 plus shipping
Ruckstell- 350.00 for the housing and all the guts. plus shipping.
I know shipping either one of these will be costly but If you need it I'll box it up and ship it.
Local pick up ok and if they don't sell here in a few days I'm taking them to San Bernardino swap meet June 9-10 Photos to follow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

figured it out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

Call or text scott at 562-756 zero zero 21 email weedysass653 @aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:42 am:

One more try

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Sold! Thanks MTFCA!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration