Wanted for project - RHD hand brake cross shaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted for project - RHD hand brake cross shaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 07:14 am:

Wanted for project to recreate Grandpa's '22 T Speedster

RHD Hand brake cross shaft and all associated RHD hand brake bits

Thank you!
John
Michigan USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:08 am:

Bump - no one down under has a RHD hand brake cross shaft they want to sell? 😬

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

I made mine out of a left hand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Bump - I prefer a factory RHD hand brake cross shaft assembly if anyone can help with one -vs- converting a LHD unit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 04:27 am:

hi there guys ,,, Neil Tuckett www.modeltford.co.uk would have some of those parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

John, I can help. Had expected you'd have had success by now. I can take the handle off the shaft to make a smaller package.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Hi Allen, thank you very much !
Can you private message me the details on your price and I'll confirm delivery address so you can get the post costs.

Thanks again
John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration