Wanted door skin or complete door

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted door skin or complete door
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

I am looking for the passenger side front door for a 1915 to 1925 touring car, new or used, complete or just skin. If used must be in good or better shape. I can re do wood if necessary.

Neil at nkaminar at skyhighway dot com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Where are you located ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

I wonder why so many locations are missing in the profiles???? Security??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

nope, i believe that it's mostly misguided paranoia rooted in not taking the time to figure out what risk, if any, exists. though some folks are secretive like this just in case situations occur that puts them on the side of no good, for them, less info is better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

I am near Raleigh, North Carolina.

I signed up years ago and haven't updated my profile. Guess I should.

Neil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

OK, it's updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 07:14 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Neil: Pm me, I may have one. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Dan is still looking but hasn't found one yet. Anyone else?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 09:08 am:

I might have one will look today, please send me a pm to remind me, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration