C cab TT for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: C cab TT for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

I've been slowly accumulating parts for this truck, but I really should be focusing on building my other T. I'm going to float this out there again since I've bought more parts for it.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/6161219542.html

$3500

Give me a call 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

Updated. I got a gas tank, floorboards, and the back pannel. I've also got an order of misc parts on the way from Langs. I updated the price and the photos.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/6165515389.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 09:53 am:

Look like a great project. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

I'm looking for a 15-21 roadster or possibly touring body in useable condition. I would trade one in part for this C cab.
Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

Top. It's pretty close to running. I've got the fuel line run, and water in the radiator. It now needs electrical trouble shooting.
Price lowered to $3600 and I've got even more parts for it now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Daniel did you get my pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Hello Bob, I just responded to your PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration